Je Suis Marisa...

Hello, I'm Marisa...an ordinary teenager who still doesn't know what would she be in the next ten years...like everybody does, hahaha

Well, I don't know how to write a blog properly,

I just want to share my thoughts, life experiences, and my passions here...so just read! :)


Jumat, 26 Desember 2008

Talkin' About Fashion and Style

Well, i'm a type of person who concern about fashion and style. But, i'm not dying for fashion, hahaha. Honestly, i don't really understand about haute fashion world. I don't memorize those famous designers. I only know some of them who has designs that could really make me stunned. Let's say Lanvin, Stella McCartney, Coco Chanel, Karl Lagerfield, etc. And for local designer, i really adore Biyan!. Oh man, his designs are hypnotyzing me...I don't know, every details on his designs are just looked so perfect, like there are no mistakes and odd parts. His designs are so brilliant!, he could choose the right fabric for the right design. He could also choose the right color for the right design. He always play on pleats, buttons, wrinkles, patterns, and beads. So amazing...



Some of Biyan's Collections

I don't want to be a fashion designer actually. I'm a conservative person who think 'I won't take arts for my formal education, I only take economics, law, engineering, architect, and some other mainstream majors'. But i have enough passion on this for sure. I love designing clothes. I have my own taste. So i transfer my creativity on the paper. Basically i have classy taste. I don't like too much details and colors. So I use brown, grey, black, broken white, creme, and other dark colors on my designs. I also make simple designs. I try to make simple elegant dresses, tops, and bottoms. I don't want to make my designs looked cheap. So i put some pattetns and details on them. Well, those designs are only drawn on the paper. I haven't make the real clothes until i took fashion class at my school. I had to make 2 clothes that taken from my own designs for my final project. I still had to ask a tailor to make them cause i can't saw dude...hahahha. So this is the result :


1 komentar: